Minggu, 27 Juli 2008

Don't Be Sold My Heart

"Hidup ini indah karena Cinta"

Oh, baby...
Look at this my eyes...
You know, it's so over close with you..
I'm so miss you, but even i thought..
I always hate you, if me remember last dumn..
You kicked my heart and sold it easy..
I am so hurt by you...
I can't understand about you..
Of course about it all doing to me...
I'm not free yet, because you still hold me...
Hold my finger of your fearless of the dark'n..
My baby, honey, my sweety...
You must always know true all of things...
The Love given yours are yours....
Always untill it down to my base hearth...
Locked me without the key...
And made all my glorious... just now
In order to i can always do the best...
Only for you, and myself...
Because you're my best darling...
Don't be sold my heart easy....
Save my love in your breath...
Until me die, it will be your own...
Always and forever....
Comments
0 Comments

0 komentar:

Read This!!!

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector
 
;