Minggu, 27 Juli 2008

Save Me, Love's Angel

"Hidup ini indah karena Cinta"

The sky open its door...
And so closed by my face...
That angel come and back for me...
To give her bilion love to me...
I still confused because of gift from God..
The Lord still love me very much...
And stay with me in my heart...
Since the angel come with his arch...
She stabs my heart with strong love...
She touches my hair full with dear..
And i am, a man, nothing else the wish...
Wish of the farm of love in the world...
If it happened to me, deliver me soon..
I don't wanna be a jerk...
I want a real love...
Who make me know certainly...
That the love is true...be in this life...
Come with me for living my mine..
For free all my handcuff....
Comments
0 Comments

0 komentar:

Read This!!!

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector
 
;